The West Islip School District is excited to offer MySchoolBucks® as our online payment service. This service provides a quick and easy way to pay for school-related purchases by using a credit/debit card or electronic check. You can also view recent purchases, check balances, and set-up low balance alerts for cafeteria purchases.
- Pay for and view your child's cafeteria purchases – meals and snacks in Meal Accounts.
- Pay for your child’s field trips, recorders, NYSSMA, Middle School and High School obligations and other school items in the school store.
- Pay for Adult Education and Enrichment classes as well as Retiree Health Insurance payments.
- Make payments for all your children, even if they attend different schools.
- Set Up Automatic Recurring Payments or automatic e-mail reminders to tell you when a payment is needed.
- Track & Review Meal History
- Create Low Balance Alerts
- Make Payments with the New Mobile App
- And more!
Have a Smartphone? Get the MySchoolBucks Mobile App here:
Please Note: The Mobile App can only be used to add money to your student's Cafeteria purchases. It can not be used to pay for anything in the school store such as Field Trips, IB, High School Obligations, Middle School Obligations, Music and NYSSMA". To pay for any of these items, you must use the website.
Here are a few reasons to register now and begin using MySchoolBucks.com:
- Safety - Virtually eliminates worries about your child carrying money to school.
- Convenience - Make payments when it's convenient for you, from the comfort of your own home, 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Money deposited into mySchoolBucks.com will usually arrive at the school by the next business morning.
- Control – If you are using MySchoolBucks, you will be able to view your child's meal purchases at the school cafeteria. Also, you can set up an automatic email reminder to alert you when a payment is needed for your child's account. For Subscribers or Members of MySchoolBucks, you can set up an automatic payment when a payment is needed for your child’s meal account.
- Efficient - Make payments for all your children in one step, even though they may attend different schools in our district. To get started, all you need is a computer, internet access, and an email account.
Enrollment is easy!
Just follow these easy steps:
1. Got to www.myschoolbucks.com
and register for your free account.
2. You will receive a confirmation email with a link to activate your account.
3. Add your student(s) using the school name(s) and student ID(s).
4. Make purchases with your credit/debit card or electronic check. (A nominal transaction fee may apply. You will have the opportunity to review any fees and cancel if you choose, before you are charged.)
If you have any questions, contact MySchoolBucks directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Or visit www.myschoolbucks.com
and click on Help/FAQs or call Maria McCarthy at 930-1532.